FAQs & Postage Info
SIZING. You can see our size chart HERE.
WILL THE PACKAGING BE DISCREET? Your Moot deliveries will always be absolutely discreet. Plain packaging without any exterior branding. It's your choice who you share your Moot with, not the courier or your neighbour. We will make the experience of opening the package and receiving your underwear a lovely experience with gift wrapping and a thank you note.
WHEN WILL I GET MY ORDER? As your underwear is handmade, there can be a 7-10 day lead time on us cutting and sewing your pieces for you. Sometimes the wait is far less than this as we have a small number of our items already sewn at any one time, and ready to post out from Moot HQ in Sussex. Please get in touch if you have a specific date in mind..
We will use Royal Mail 1st class post for domestic orders and our International Customers have the option of Standard Shipping (International Tracked and Traced from Royal Mail) or to choose a more expensive express option.
CARING FOR YOUR MOOTS. We recommend that you hand wash your Moot items in cool water and that you dry them carefully without using a tumble dryer and without wringing them. If you really are unable to handwash, then you should use a laundry bag to protect them while washing, on the very gentlest handwash programme on your machine. Looking after your Moot pieces will make sure that they stay in top shape to keep you looking gorgeous in return.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES.
Returns can only be accepted if the packaging is intact and the product has not be worn... As all of our underwear is designed to be worn around your most intimate areas, we are only able to process unwanted exchanges or returns on completely unworn pieces, within 28 days, with all original labels and packaging intact.
Faulty or Damaged items have a 28 day return window. Please contact us (with photos of the issue) straight away so we can arrange a solution - A free return label will be generated upon approval of your return of a damaged or faulty item. Please do not return without contacting us prior as this may affect the return process.
- We can’t guarantee that a replacement item will still be available by the time an exchange is processed and in this case a refund or voucher will be issued instead. Depending on the customers preference.
- Please allow 7 working days to process a replacement/exchange or refund to be completed.
- All refunds will be processed to the original customers payment details. If you are returning a gift the buyer will be notified.
- Items must be returned in exactly the same condition as they were received in order for us to process a refund or to exchange. Make sure that you remember to include all relevant details with the package, including:
- Your name, address, reason for return, details of the size / product you would like in exchange or the payment method that we can refund to.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM RECIEVED AS A GIFT? Items received as a gift can be returned only if they are in completely original, unworn condition however, refunds can only be sent to the original payment card.
Please be aware that the person who bought the items will automatically receive an email about returns, refunds or replacements. So make sure that you don't pretend you still have them, it could cause major disappointment!
DO WE DO GIFT CARDS?
Yes! You can shop gift cards of varying value HERE
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS...
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com